- Training students with the skills they need to thrive in a competitive workplace and obtain high paying jobs in Nevada's growing technical industry.
- The school system in Nevada must increase teachers' salaries to attract the highest quality educators.
- Improve the effectiveness of the penal system, implement alternatives to incarceration, and ensure the reasonable reinstatement of those whose lives are impacted by crimes.
- Every American should have some form of health care insurance without the total responsibility falling on the government.
- Establish a comprehensive immigration policy that's effective.
- The veteran community of Nevada is one of the strongest in the country. Several great charitable and veteran ran organizations fill the gaps in the V.A. system. Our state has failed to connect veterans to these life changing resources and support networks, especially throughout the Southern Nevada community.
- A priority is to protect the 1st and 2nd amendments' privilege of the right to free speech, religious freedom, assembly, gun ownership, and self-defense.
- I oppose late term abortions in order to protect the lives of unborn children, and support legislation that prosecutes healthcare providers who turn a blind eye to the law.
Campaign Finance Reform
- Change the involvement of money in politics, primarily in political campaigns.